Nateur Cooking With Baked by Laora: Pumpkin Collagen Cheesecake
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring. It’s still possible to indulge in your favorite foods, while nourishing your body at the same time. Here we share clean versions of delicious recipes that will leave you feeling and looking incredible, not to mention insanely satisfied!
Name: Laora Berisha
Today, Laora shares with us her Pumpkin Collagen Cheesecake recipe, which includes our holi (mane) and holi (radiance). It's the perfect bake for your Thanksgiving menus!
Laora is a Denmark based and creates realistic & user friendly recipes for desserts and bakes that anyone can make 🍰
Recipe: Pumpkin Collagen Cheesecake
- 260g Finely crushed whole wheat biscuits or graham crackers
- 90g Melted Butter
- 2 tsp holi (radiance) or holi (mane)
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Press the mixture down in a 22 cm springform and bake at 160 °C for 8 min.
- 600g Cream Cheese
- 50g Creme Fraiche
- 200g Organic Pumpkin Pureé
- 200g Organic Honey
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp holi (radiance) or holi (mane)
- Combine cream cheese with creme fraiche and whisk by hand till smooth.
- Add in the honey and whisk again. Lastly add the eggs and the vanilla and whisk till the mixture is homogenous without any lumps.
- Add the pumpkin purée followed by the spices and the holi (radiance) or holi (mane).
- Pour in the cheesecake into the prepared springform.
- Prepare a water bath, and place it underneath your oven rack, this way you create a water bath for your cheesecake without actually putting the cake inside the water bath.
- Bake in the oven at 160 °C for 45-60 minutes. The cheesecake has to be slightly jiggly when its done. Let it cool down in the oven for 10-20 minutes before letting it cool down to room temperature on the kitchen table.
- With an electric mixer, whisk together the cream cheese, honey and holi (radiance) or holi (mane)
- Add in the whipping cream and whisk for around 20-30 sec till it thickens. Be careful not to overmix - I recommend mixing on medium to high speed.
- When the cheesecake has reached room temp, you may spread the cream on top.
- Let the cheesecake set overnight or 5-6 hours in the fridge if served the same day.