And you will too.
There's nothing quite like it. It goes on like a gel and dries like a balm. It's safe if you're pregnant or breastfeeding and leaves the most radiant glow!
The best part is- you can apply it as a face balm before you go to sleep or in the morning after cleansing if your skin is super dry.
I love to wear it under my eyes her makeup as a highlighter for dewy, radiant, sun-kissed glow. It smells so refreshing- like fresh cucumbers!
Here are some of the benefits:
- Lavender and cucumber waters contain antioxidants that reduce the appearance of complexion issues related to dryness. These gentle ingredients are commonly used to soothe dehydrated skin and protect against environmental stressors while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sodium hyaluronate is a natural compound that is easily absorbed by the skin. Due to its high molecular weight, this bioavailable substance binds water to hydrate and visibly plump the skin.
- Pitaya is rich in antioxidants that restore the youthful-look of skin and reduce visible signs of aging. This nourishing fruit's high vitamin C content brightens the complexion’s appearance while its organic proteins and enzymes boost hydration, leaving skin soft and supple.
- Caffeine offers restorative, youth-illuminating benefits. When used around the eyes, it reduces the appearance of dark circles, firms the skin, smooths fine lines, and reduces puffiness.
- Daisy flower extract and hieracium pilosella (hawkweed) extract contain organic compounds and amino acids that naturally brighten the look of skin while reducing the appearance of age spots and dark undereye circles.