Anytime someone asks me the best place to start on their healthy journey, my answer is the same: See Dr. Will Cole. I was first introduced to Dr. Will in 2017 after struggling with out-of-control estrogen dominance, anemia, brittle hair, thyroid issues, and more. After thorough bloodwork and a series of other in-depth tests, Dr. Will and his team put me on a customized diet and supplement regimen that brought me back to life.
Dr. Will Cole is one of my health gurus, and I’ll take any chance I can get to share his insight with the Agent Nateur community. In our enlightening conversation on IGTV, we touch on a wide range of topics including the difference in quality between different supplement brands, how gut health affects the entire body, and why thorough thyroid testing is so important.
Dr. Will Cole understands that health is bioindividual, that there’s no one-size-fits-all protocol. This is exactly why I love working with him. He trusts in the intuition of his clients and strives to find the root cause of their health issues. We’ve already teamed up to create holi (youth) the oceanic adaptogen and we’re about to release a new supplement powder… but I’m not giving away any spoilers! You’ll have to tune in to find out what exciting product is on the horizon.
TUNE IN HERE.
OTHER TOPICS OF CONVERSATION:
- Variables that affect the quality of supplements
- How Dr. Will Cole works with his patients virtually
- The impact of the thyroid on the entire body
- Signs your thyroid may not be functioning optimally
- How Dr. Will addresses Hashimotos
- Ways to optimize your iron levels through diet
- Supplement recommendations for kids and teenagers
- Four types of food to eat less for improved health
- Dr. Will Cole’s thoughts on wine
- Where to find organic and biodynamic wines
- Phytoestrogens, progesterone, and testosterone
- The impact of adaptogens on cortisol levels
- The best ways to care for your heart through diet and supplements
- Dr. Will’s approach to intermittent fasting
FIND DR. WILL COLE ONLINE
Dr. Will’s website: https://drwillcole.com/
Dr. Will on Instagram: @drwillcole
The Inflammation Spectrum book: https://drwillcole.com/the-inflammation-spectrum
Ketotarian book: https://drwillcole.com/ketotaria
Xymogen Supplements: https://www.xymogen.com/
***THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED OR REGULATED BY THE FDA. WE ARE NOT DOCTORS, THEREFORE ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR FIRST.