hair (silk) and holi (locks) are two of my newest formulations & revolutionary products that totally overhaul your hair health. Today, I’m going to tell you more about them, how to use them, how they’re different, and the stunning ingredients in both products (including the patented and crazy powerful active ingredients that really pack a major power punch). Together, this pair is the dream. They work so well alongside each other - one to nurture, support and promote growth [holi (locks)], and one to style and nourish day in and day out [hair (silk)].
First up, holi (locks). This is the best product to help stimulate the appearance of hair growth, re-growth and hair thickness.
holi (locks) is backed by advanced hair science, as well as four scientifically proven, patented, active ingredients. It’s also formulated alongside a ton of natural, powerful ayurvedic ingredients. Here are the key things you need to know about it:
- holi (locks) is a strengthening treatment oil that promotes the look of hair growth. It is a treatment oil and is NOT a styling oil.
- If you’re looking to deeply repair, or fight against the appearance of hair loss, balding, or hair thinning, this product is for you.
- It is a product made for the scalp and ends - actively fighting against the appearance of hair loss- in both men and women. The product is also great for reducing hair breakage, as well as helping with dry hair and a dry, itchy scalp as well as dry ends.
- This is the first product where I have released the full formulation list - including all of the patented ingredients that have gone into the treatment oil. Some people will think I’m crazy for doing this - but the reason that I have is that I really want people to understand the insane power of this product.
The active ingredients include:
- Follicusan™, -a milk-based bioactive, containing active signaling molecules, which clinical studies have proven to stimulate the appearance of dermal papilla cells on the scalp, supporting stronger feeling hair.
- Capixyl™, - a peptide (acetyl tetrapeptide-3) that is combined with a plant-based red clover extract, densely rich in Biochanin A, to work together on DHT modulation in the body, inhibiting hair fall and stimulating hair renewal.
- Redensyl™ - also known as the ‘human hair galvanizer’, targeting the root cause of unhealthy hair; and
- Beracare ARS Hair Serum™ - a natural complex (made up of naturally derived Passiflora Edulis Seed, Oryza Sativa Rice Bran and Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil) that promotes the look of hair follicle revitalization and hydration of the scalp.
I advise using holi (locks) for 3-6 months, applying 3-4 times a week from scalp to mid-section of the hair (although you can go down to the ends of your hair if you want to).
The two ways that I most like to apply holi (locks) is:
- Applying to damp hair and allowing it to air dry (when I do this I apply to the scalp and massage it through the ends. I leave it on an entire day and wash my hair that evening or the following morning); or
- Apply to dirty hair (almost like a hair mask) and leave it in overnight. You can also leave it on throughout a full day and wash it out at the end of the day if you don’t have to go see anyone!
Next up, hair (silk).
hair (silk) is Agent’s first-ever serum for styling, smoothing, softening, and repairing hair.It is a jasmine & amber-infused lightweight silk peptide hair serum that delivers strong, smooth, and shiny hair, while also protecting your mane against future damage. The serum is both restorative and protective. It is unique from other hair oils because it works with your hair over time, not just for a day.
Key things to know about hair (sllk):
- hair (silk) is not a treatment oil, it is a styling oil (for the full ingredient list, or to order, head here)
- It's formulated with the most beautiful french silk peptides, as well hyaluronic acid, and monoi oil - but it’s also packed with active ingredients too (like holi (locks).
- One of the key actives is Beracare ARS Hair Serum™ that is a natural complex packed with properties that promote the look of hair follicle revitalization and hydration of the scalp. So, if you’re after a restorative and protective styling serum, Hair(silk) is the product for you
I love to apply the hair serum when I want to air dry my hair. For me, after towel drying, I put half of a dropper in the palm of my hands and spread the product evenly through my hair, and If I’m blow-drying, I use a quarter of a dropper on towel-dried hair, then I blow dry as normal and then use a few drops as a finishing oil for extra shiny, silky hair.
Can they work together?
100% yes! These products are the perfect duo, and using them both in your hair care routine alongside each other will deliver quicker results, better quality hair and faster hair growth.
Together, this pair is so damn powerful. They have absolutely revolutionized my hair health - and this beautiful duo, alongside a daily dose of holi (mane) will change your hair forever.
You can buy holi (locks) here and hair (silk) here.
Let me know how you get on. .
***THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED OR REGULATED BY THE FDA. WE ARE NOT DOCTORS, THEREFORE ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR FIRST****