The Benefits of Zeolite
By @jenacovello @simpleorganix
Zeolite, otherwise known as clinoptilolite, a naturally occurring clay compound that comes from volcanic earth deposits, was one of the very first supplements I began taking consistently in 2012 when my dad’s friend launched the company www.thegoodinside.com Mounting scientific evidence shows that zeolite can provide life-changing benefits to your health, from detoxing to strengthening your immune system. Zeolite is also the only substance in the world that can effectively cleanse a wide range of toxins from your body. As far as supplements go, it’s a game-changer. Blood work performed both before after taking the zeolite showed that it was working, as my heavy metal levels were lower and menstrual cramps significantly improved.
Zeolite is often produced from the interaction between ash, volcanic rock, and seawater. With over 50 different types of zeolite that act like filtering agents, this natural detoxifier is often useful in removing pollutants, heavy metals, mercury, plastic residues, and more.
Because it has a 3-dimensional porous honeycomb structure, it maintains a negative magnetic charge that acts like a "cage," capturing positively charged toxins into the bloodstream, lymph system, organ tissues, and gut. It is said that 60% of the toxic material is safely captured by zeolite and drawn out of the gut within 6 to 8 hours of consumption.
Here are the major benefits:
- Removal of heavy metals through urinary excretion without removing vital electrolytes.
- Alkalizes the body: Alkalizing minerals help to buffer acid in the body. In a properly-cleansed zeolite, the alkalizing minerals calcium, potassium and magnesium are inside the honeycomb cages. The zeolite cage gives the body the beneficial mineral and takes the bad toxin in exchange. The biggest role zeolite plays in alkalizing the body relates to how it helps the kidneys. Your kidneys maintain your internal pH. Yet many heavy metals impair kidney function. Since zeolite can help your body get rid of heavy metals, it supports optimal kidney health, so your kidneys can efficiently balance your body’s pH.
- The Good Inside’s specific zeolite shows to increase T-cell activity and increase the number of macrophages in the body—two cells essential for a healthy immune function. Heavy metals can suppress your immune system, making your body vulnerable to pathogens and prone to autoimmune issues.
- Improves leaky gut: One study found that just 12 weeks of zeolite supplementation can significantly increase the integrity of the intestinal wall.
- Improves mood disorders linked to Mercury amalgam fillings.
- Draws out radioactive materials and contamination from the entire system.
- Removal of man-made chemicals and toxins often found in commercial products (furniture and air pollutants).
- Aids in the removal of pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides found in food, GMOs, and the environment.
- Treats reoccurring UTI infections linked to Enterobacteriaceae pathogens.
- Aids in the removal of plastic residue from the body.
- Increases levels of proteins known to suppress tumor growth, stops cancer cells from dividing, and may increase the effects of chemotherapy drugs.
- Alleviates allergies and asthma symptoms.
- Improves all digestion functions by increasing the integrity of the intestinal wall within 12 weeks of regular usage.
- Aids in the body’s blood clotting process, which can slow or stop bleeding.
- Alleviates brain fog and chronic fatigue symptoms.
- Heals wounds and surgical incisions faster when used in topical form.
- Improves oral ailments such as dental plaque.
- Improves most diabetic symptoms in the body.
- Improves autoimmune symptoms.
- Relieves intense cravings for processed foods, sugars, and carbohydrates by drawing out the bacteria that often feeds on them.
- Contains powerful anti-microbial, fungal, viral, and bacterial properties that aid in cold, flu, and pneumonia symptoms.
When looking for zeolite, make sure you it in liquid form, as raw zeolite is full of toxins and powder zeolite is not able to penetrate areas in the body where toxins are absorbed.
Why Detoxing is so Important:
Toxins can be found everywhere, including:
- Food (pesticides, herbicides, chemical additives
- Pollutants (the air you breathe)
- Household Items (couches, chairs, beds, Paint, keys)
- Water (a common source of heavy metals)
The body frequently stores toxins it cannot process, so it is always best to look for the smallest particle micron, anything larger than 0.3 will not enter the bloodstream. This also ensures that the body will distribute the zeolite efficiently to properly come in contact with the toxins. Look for a well known U.S. source that uses certified independent laboratories to test every batch and guarantees that the product is processed safely. Also, looking for GMP and NSF certifications establishes quality control. My favorite zeolite product is https://thegoodinside.com/shop/product/pure-body/
***THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED OR REGULATED BY THE FDA. WE ARE NOT DOCTORS, THEREFORE ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR FIRST.