Reconnect to Your Infinite Self: A Virtual Tea Ceremony with COSMIC
In a recent blog post, I shared that my intention for 2021 is to be happy and feel good. One vital piece of this intention has been getting back in touch with my sacred feminine.
For most of my life, I’ve had to be tough to succeed. Whether I was going through the struggle of being bullied as a child, fighting through the pain of endometriosis and adenomyosis, facing heartache caused by unhealthy relationships, or processing negative backlash online, I’ve always tried to put on a brave face and in the process I've embraced so much masculine energy to protect myself that I sometimes forget how to receive as a woman.
Now, I’m working to soften my edges, tune inward, listen to my intuition, and learn to receive. Even though this practice can feel uncomfortable at times, I have no doubt that developing this strong connection with my true nature is resulting in a greater peace and an unshakable sense of self-worth.
My Inner Work with Cosmic
Fortunately, Cosmic entered my life at the perfect time. Since we met, her presence has been a guiding force in the inner work I’m doing, and I wholeheartedly support her mission. Cosmic believes that all women have the power to be happy, foster flourishing relationships, follow their dreams and love their lives. By learning to listen to our inner wombs, we have the ability to make decisions based on our intuition and trust in our own selves over external forces.
In her one-on-one work, Cosmic encourages women to heal their pasts and create a path for the future. By identifying trauma and toxic cycles, she helps others release all that does not serve them so they can manifest the life they desire.
In my sessions with Cosmic, she has encouraged me to establish intentions and rituals that foster self-connection. While she tailors her approach to each unique woman she works with, here some of the practices I’ve been integrating into my life with her specialized guidance:
- Changing negative self-talk. From the time we wake up until the time we fall asleep, what are we saying to ourselves? What are we saying to the world? This is where the hard work for me surfaces. I am working on a daily basis to change my negative thought patterns, and sometimes this is so difficult because chronic pain takes a toll on you physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Setting an intention with a tea ritual every morning and evening. Thinking of what I want to manifest as I drink the tea.
- Bathing with rose petals and running water to symbolize my open heart and going with the flow. Being open. Attracting love.
- Listening to music without words to nurture self-connection.
- Intention setting over every action. Asking myself what is it that I wish to create? What is the outcome I want of this action? This morning? This thought? Lighting candles with intention.
- Stepping into a positive vibration with social media and that means blocking out all negative energy. Focusing on sharing things that I love and only watching things that make me feel good or inspire me.
- Fostering more presence in my daily life which means less time on my phone
- Manifesting my goals for the future and writing letters of intention. Writing a list of negative patterns or chords I'd like to cut. Sending it love and burning it.
In addition to her one-on-one sessions, Cosmic has built a community of like-minded women who support one another in the healing work they are doing. And for those looking for an immersive experience, Cosmic also hosts sacred retreats in the Dominican Republic dedicated to helping women release their inner goddess and step into their power.
The COSMIC PORTAL HOMESTEAD
Cosmic is on the path to actualizing her dream of a spiritual place where women and their families can commune for healing and reconnection with mother nature. Located in the mountains of the Dominican Republic, the COSMIC PORTAL HOMESTEAD will be an intention-focused community—staffed by people of color—that lives off the land and fosters a high frequency space for healing.
Because I believe so deeply in the work that Cosmic is doing, Agent Nateur is donating $5k to the development of the COSMIC PORTAL HOMESTEAD, and I am looking forward to participating in the magic that is sure to take place there.