Hey guys, Jena here!
I just wanted to check in and say that I am so obsessed with our newest formulation - our Agent Nateur lash & brow serum. I have always believed that strong, long, and healthy eyelashes and eyebrows are the ultimate face-defining feature and this is a product that you have been requesting for a really long time now. So many of the products out there on the market are full of chemicals, toxins and even hormone altering compounds (no thank you) so I knew I wouldn’t stop formulating until I created a serum that was clean, high potency and non-toxic eyebrow. My lashes are honestly more lush than they have ever been and people comment on them all the time so I’m super excited for this product to FINALLY come to market!
When I started formulating, I really wanted to develop something that helps you to stimulate and nourish your eyelashes (not just style them - although this product does that too!). I wanted to make sure this was non-toxic, free from all harsh chemicals and free from prostaglandins. If you don’t know what prostaglandins are, they are the ingredient most commonly used in glaucoma medications that a lot of people today use as growth serums for their lashes. They might be chemical compounds that are naturally produced by our bodies but this doesn’t make them something I want to formulate with. The reason for this is because they behave like hormones, they can actually produce a ton of knock on effects on the body. Also research is showing that these prostaglandins can have common side effects not only around the eyes but also in terms of darkening of the eye circle, eyelid inflammation, burning, stinging, eye pain, changing of the iris color, thinning and loss of eyelashes but even drooping eyelids! As well as that, they might actually be a driver of inflammation, uterine cramping and inhibit general healing. Crazy for a serum that you just put on your eyelashes!
On top of wanting to avoid the dangerous ingredients, I also wanted to ensure that this formulation was tons more powerful than anything else out there on the market and since formulating holi (locks), hair (silk), and holi (mane), hair growth and clinically proven active ingredients are something I now know a lot about. The lash & brow serum is scientifically formulated to deliver ultimate nourishment that strengthens, conditions, and enhances eyelash and eyebrow follicles from root to tip. Improving flexibility, moisture, and shine, as well as helping lashes and brows to appear dense, fuller and more beautiful.
And the even better news? It can be worn under mascara for a double dose of brow and lash power. Styling and stimulation all in one.
The key active ingredients are hella powerful:
Follicusan™ (the first patented, active ingredient) is a milk-based bioactive, containing active signaling molecules, which clinical studies have proven to stimulate cells and vitalize eyelash follicles, helping to improve both eyelash density and volume.
- Capixyl™ - a second, patented, active ingredient Capixyl™ is a peptide combined with a plant-based red clover extract (densely rich in Biochanin A) that has been scientifically proven to work deep into the hair follicle to stimulate, strengthen and regenerate eyebrows and eyelashes, to deliver a thicker, more luxurious and longer look.
- Finally, Redensyl™ - the third active ingredient, Redensyl™, is also called ‘human hair galvanizer’ and targets the root causes of unhealthy hair. Made up of pure plant extracts and fully natural ingredients (including DHQG and EGCG 2), Redensyl™ works to promote and activate the division of bulge stem cells, helping to promote hair growth.
But it’s not just the actives that are powerful. The plant-based botanicals also make this product so insanely beautiful, luxurious and powerful and they are backed by decades of ancient wisdom too. Some of my favorites are:
- Hibiscus - a powerful hair remedy, supporting longer and thick-looking eyelashes and brows, packed with antioxidants, flavonoids, amino acids, Vitamin A, C, mucilage fiber, and more.
- Amla - derived from the Indian Gooseberry, a potent ayurvedic fruit that has been a staple secret of beautiful hair in India for over 5 decades now. Rich in Vitamin C, natural antioxidants, polyphenols, and more, amla conditions hair from root to tip, the perfect conditioner for hydrated, moisturized, and shiny lashes and brows; and
- Bhringraj - one of the most popular Indian hair ingredients, derived from the sunflower family and created by the wisdom of the ancient Hindoo medicine practices, it is a shine-inducing ingredient that cares, nourishes, and heals eyelashes and brows. Packed with Vitamin E, flavonoids, phytosterols, and coumestans - all-natural compounds that work together to promote the appearance of dense and voluminous eyelash and eyebrow hair follicles.
Guys, you’re going to love this. Trust me.
You can buy yours here.
Love Jena x
***THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED OR REGULATED BY THE FDA. WE ARE NOT DOCTORS, THEREFORE ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR FIRST****