My gut is so sensitive. If I eat too much hummus or beans I will be bloated for a couple of weeks. Now more than ever I am paying close attention to how I feel after each meal instead of following every new diet on Instagram. Intuitive eating and the food elimination process is so helpful for me. By eating one food source at a time I am able to determine what my body wants and what it dislikes. Each of our body's are so incredibly different and what works for me may not work for you. This is why I am such a huge proponent of trusting yourself by eating intuitively. Dr Will Cole recommended Xymogen's supplement GlutAloeMine for my leaky gut and I can't stop raving about it. It has helped with constipation and bloating, two things that are so important to talk about. The only way to truly detox the body from chemicals, pesticides, metals and xenoestrogens is by pooping every single day. I am so surprised by the amount of people that tell me they don't poop every day! Metals and hormones are reabsorbed into the gut if you're not eliminating them through daily bowel movements. GlutAloeMine has helped me significantly. It's main ingredient glutamine serves as the predominant fuel and nitrogen source for the mucosal lining of the gastrointestinal tract. Arabinogalactan from the North American larch tree is a naturally occurring polysaccharide that provides excellent support for GI health. Research suggests that arabinogalactan plays a role in the promotion of gut microflora and may increase beneficial short-chain fatty acid production. The Aloe vera leaf extract in GlutAloeMine has been processed to remove the bitter enzymes and prevent a laxative effect.
Let's dive deeper into Glutamine and all of its amazing benefits:
- Intestinal Support: The body’s intestines require the key amino acid to repair and rebuild cells. The supplement assists your gastrointestinal performance.
- Ulcers and Leaky Gut: Significantly relieves and repairs both ulcers and leaky gut.
- Sugar and Carb Needs: Curbs the body’s lust for sugar and carbs. This can be highly beneficial for individuals wanting to lose weight.
- Improves Brain Function: It acts as a key neurotransmitter which improves the brain’s abilities by increasing concentration, memory, and focus. The amino acid may be crucial for people suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- Muscles: Muscle growth and function are significantly improved. Such a boost is wonderful for someone working out and hoping to create muscle mass. It is also good for individuals suffering from conditions that cause muscle wasting such as cancer and AIDS/
- Bowel Function: Mucus secretions in the bowel are increased which helps normalize bowel movements and prevents bouts of diarrhea. It is highly beneficial for sufferers of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and diverticulosis.
- Diabetes: Helps balance the body’s glucose leaves which assists in diabetes treatments.
- Endurance: Endurance is dramatically increased which improves your overall athletic physical performance abilities.
- Burns Fat: It not only burns fat but also increases metabolism. This makes it a key supplement for anyone wanting to lose weight.
- Immunity Support: It helps regulate the IgA immune response in the body which assists in battling viruses and other infections.
- Quick Recovery: After working out, you will have a quick recovery and sufferer from fewer bouts of exhaustion.
- Reduces Fatigue/Increases Energy: The supplement reduces bouts of fatigue and increases the body’s overall energy levels.
- Creates Lean Muscles: It helps increase muscle mass while creating lean, more visually appealing muscle mass.
- Less Soreness: Workout soreness is often an unpleasant result of a good and prolonged workout. The amino acid helps reduce muscle soreness so you feel like working out again the next day.
- Cardiac Function: The heart is the body’s most important muscle. The supplement helps improve its overall functioning ability and reduces the likelihood of cardiac problems. It may also help regulate blood pressure.
- Detoxification and Liver Health: A liver that is not functioning at its utmost abilities will often allow ammonia to build up in the body. Ammonia negatively affects the liver and the brain. Amping up the body’s ability to detoxify controls ammonia and also reduces toxins in the body.
- Helps Healing: Physicians often prescribe the amino acid to improve healing after surgery and prevent bacterial infections that can occur at the site of the incision.
- Repairs Muscle and Tendon Damage: Helps to heal and repair torn muscles and ligaments in the body.
Click Here for an amazing GlutAloeMine Smoothie Recipe!