1. Avoid foods and drinks that add stress to the immune system: sugar, processed foods, dairy, gluten, soy and alcohol.
2. Drink 2 liters of filtered water per day.
3. Increases organic produce and herbs, including organic garlic and ginger.
4. Be sure to get enough rest. When your body tells you it's tired, listen. Don't fight it.
5. Take the following supplements to support the liver and immune system by supplementing with high-quality vitamin C, turmeric, probiotics, vitamin D3 with K2 and zinc. Look into glutathione IV drips.
***THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED OR REGULATED BY THE FDA. WE ARE NOT DOCTORS, THEREFORE ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR FIRST.