a c i d ( w a s h ) lactic acid brightening cleanser
- dull, uneven skin tone
- fine lines and wrinkles
- redness and inflammation
- impurities and persistent acne
- loss of skin volume and elasticity
- dryness and irritation
- Lavender flower water contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that transform the skin. It absorbs easily and is known to reduce the appearance of irritation by calming redness and minimizing enlarged pores.
- Aloe leaf is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants known to alleviate skin conditions. Its hydrating qualities plump the skin and moisturize dry cells, diminishing the appearance of blemishes and residual acne scars.
- Peony root extract offers antioxidant benefits that protect the skin against premature aging. This nourishing botanical brightens skin tone, increases firmness, and alleviates sensitivity.
- Lactic acid is a gentle exfoliant that dissolves dead skin cells and other impurities without irritation. This natural acid promotes cell renewal, revealing younger, brighter, firmer, and more hydrated skin.
*Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water, aqua, glycerin, xanthan gum, sodium cocoamphoacetate, alcohol, paeonia officinalis (peony) root extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe leaf) juice, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, lactic acid, lauryl glucoside, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, *benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, linalool, limonene.
*Ecocert approved in Europe for organic cosmetics
- vegan, non-gmo, and gluten-free
- suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Use twice daily in morning and evening skincare rituals. Begin by moistening the face and hands with water. Shake well, release 1 pump and distribute between palms, then gently massage into face and neck. Rinse with warm water.
For unparalleled results, follow with holi (cleanse) cleansing face oil and the holi (trinity). Once weekly, for deeper exfoliation and cleansing, apply acid (wash) to clean, dry skin as a mask. Leave for ten minutes, then rinse with warm water to remove.
* suitable for all skin types