travel size h o l i ( w a t e r ) pearl and rose hyaluronic toner
Blended with Bulgarian rose water, lavender water, hyaluronic acid, pitaya, pearl, and cucumber, this ultra-moisturizing toner exfoliates, plumps, tightens, brightens, firms, and imparts a radiant glow. We combined the finest non-toxic ingredients from Europe and the middle east to cleanse, hydrate, and soften skin.
- Wildcrafted Bulgarian rose water reduces the appearance of puffiness, redness, and acne. It also aids in removing oil and dirt to unclog the pores.
- Lavender water calms and soothes the complexion.
- High molecular weight hyaluronic acid plumps skin to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. HA also, firms, tones, restores, and strengthens the skin.
- Pitaya preserves the appearance of ageless skin. It tightens, hydrates, and exfoliates for a brighter and more luminous complexion. An added benefit: it helps minimize acne.
- Pearl promotes healthy collagen production, which results in plump, glowing skin.
- Cucumber nourishes, moisturizes, tones, and soothes dull skin.
*Agent Nateur products are created with non-gmo, food-grade ingredients for even the most sensitive skin.
rosa damascena distillate (rose water), lavandula angustifolia distillate (lavender water), sodium hyaluronate, hylocereus undatus (pitaya) fruit extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, wildcrafted rosa damascena oil, jasmine sambac, pearl powder, organic honey, wildcrafted santalum album (sandalwood) oil, glycerin (vegetable), *benzyl alcohol, *benzoic acid.
*Ecocert approved in Europe for organic cosmetics
- non-gmo and gluten-free
- suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
After cleansing, add 3 to 5 pumps to the palm of your hand and gently pat into your face, neck, and décolleté.
As a part of your Agent Nateur holi (trinity) ritual: Follow by mixing a dash of holi (c) with 3 spritzes of holi (water) or filtered water and apply to the complexion. To finish, massage holi (oil) into the face, neck, and décolleté.
- suitable for all skin types
Jena’s Notes: After cleansing, spritz holi (water) 3 to 5 times in the palm of your hands and pat into skin. Then, mix a dash of holi (c) with 3 spritzes of holi (water) or filtered water and apply to the complexion. To finish, massage the holi (oil) into the face, neck, and décolleté.