h o l i (R o s e) N4 deodorant
All-natural, aluminum-free, highly effective. holi deodorant is Agent Nateur’s flagship product, developed by Jena Covello after she learned the adverse health effects of heavy metals. N4’s signature scent—developed in partnership with skincare formulator, Shiva Rosa—offers a romantic blend of warming sandalwood and love-enhancing rose.
- Coconut oil is a nourishing oil that contains a unique combination of fatty acids recognized for their health benefits. About 50% of these fatty acids are lauric acid, a powerful antimicrobial known to heal blemishes, eradicate harmful pathogens, and protect the skin.
- Avocado butter is produced from the flesh of the avocado fruit and offers nature’s purest vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. This rich balm melts upon contact with the skin, leaving a protective layer with a velvety finish.
- Castor oil is produced by cold-pressing seeds from the Ricinus communis plant. This thick antibacterial oil is known to reduce inflammation, moisturize, and protect against bacterial infections.
- Sandalwood oil is a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory commonly used in aromatherapy rituals. Its earthy aroma promotes calmness and harmony while supporting the third eye chakra and fostering deeper connection with the self.
- Rosa damascena oil is valued for its hydrating and healing properties. Associated with the heart chakra, this fragrant oil is often used in aromatherapy to cultivate feelings of self-love, acceptance, and compassion.
*Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), cera alba (beeswax), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed butter, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, wildcrafted rosa damascena oil, wildcrafted santalum album (sandalwood) oil.
- non-gmo and gluten-free
- suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Apply 2-3 swipes to clean underarms and re-apply throughout the day, if needed. This product is highly concentrated and should not stain clothing so long as the proper amount is used. If you do experience staining, use less product or blot underarms with a dry washcloth after application to remove excess.
If you have a history of sensitive skin, perform a spot test on the inside of your wrist for 2 to 3 days prior to using. To prevent sensitivity to baking soda, do an apple cider vinegar wash before applying. Shave armpits in the evening to prevent irritation.