( aime ) probiotic deodorant
Feminine, pure, effective. Created in collaboration with French aime skincare founder, Mathilde Lacombe, this gentle deodorant maintains a healthy bacterial balance on the skin’s surface to eliminate odor. Our nourishing oil, butter, and beeswax base is complemented by an exotic infusion of grapefruit, jasmine, and neroli oils, inspired by the French Riviera.
- Coconut oil is a nourishing oil that contains a unique combination of fatty acids recognized for their health benefits. About 50% of these fatty acids are lauric acid, a powerful antimicrobial known to heal blemishes, eradicate harmful pathogens, and protect the skin.
- Avocado butter is produced from the flesh of the avocado fruit and offers nature’s purest vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. This rich balm melts upon contact with the skin, leaving a protective layer with a velvety finish.
- Saccharomyces ferment is an effective natural deodorizer containing live enzymes that break down odor-causing compounds. It’s rich in minerals, amino acids, and vitamins that moisturize, brighten, and soothe the skin.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is a beneficial bacteria found in the body. These healthy microbes produce lactic acid, preventing the overgrowth of harmful pathogens that cause odor.
*Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), persea gratissima (avocado) fruit butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, saccharomyces ferment, lactobacillus acidophilus, cymbopogon citratus extract, *parfum, citrus sinensis peel oil, citrus paradisi peel oil, jasminum officinale oil, amyris balsamifera bark oil.
*derived from natural essential oil isolate
- non-gmo and gluten-free
- suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Apply 2-3 swipes to clean underarms and re-apply throughout the day, if needed. This product is highly concentrated and should not stain clothing so long as the proper amount is used. If you do experience staining, use less product or blot underarms with a dry washcloth after application to remove excess.
If you have a history of sensitive skin, perform a spot test on the inside of your wrist for 2 to 3 days prior to using. Shave armpits in the evening to prevent irritation.
Jena’s Notes: If your skin is sensitive, shave the night before. Also, a little goes a long way. If our Probiotic Deodorant is staining your shirt, you’re using too much product. Blot underarms with a dry washcloth or apply less.