( aime ) probiotic deodorant
Our creatrix Jena Covello first met aime founder Mathilde Lacombe in Paris. After forging a friendship over two years ago, they decided to collaborate on a product that illustrates their mutual feelings for green, good-for-you, ethically sourced ingredients.
But before the beauty entrepreneurs met and bonded over their love of holistic remedies, Mathilde was first introduced to Agent Nateur while she was pregnant. After discovering the coveted deodorant, N3 holi (stick), she never went back to conventional, aluminum-infused products.
For their first collaboration, Jena and Mathilde crafted a natural probiotic-blended deodorant with a fresh citrus scent steeped with notes of neroli and jasmine. Reminiscent of Grasse, where Jena attended fragrance school, the cruelty-free, handmade in Los Angeles, probiotic deodorant contains lactobacillus and saccharomyces ferment as a non-toxic alternative to aluminum, so you stay dry all day long.
- saccharomyces ferment are live enzymes that break down and decompose sweat molecules while effectively minimizing odor and wetness. This is a safe and non-toxic alternative to aluminum.
- lactobacillus is a probiotic and good-for-you bacteria. When used in deodorant, it neutralizes odor.
- sodium bicarbonate naturally eliminates body odor.
- amyris is a soothing and calming essential oil that’s part of the sandalwood family. It acts as a natural deodorant and disinfectant due to its emollient properties. Amyris also removes harmful bacteria from the surface of the skin.
- grapefruit peel is a lovely scent with antibacterial and antimicrobial effects.
*Agent Nateur products are created with non-GMO, food-grade ingredients for even the most sensitive skin.
cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax), sodium bicarbonate, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit butter, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, saccharomyces ferment, lactobacillus, cymbopgan citratus extract, parfum* ( *parfum is derived from natural essential oil isolate ), citrus sinensis peel oil, citrus pardisi peel oil, jasmine officinale oil, amyris balsamifera bark oil
Apply to the underarms and use throughout the day, if needed. If you have a history of sensitive skin, please test on a small area inside your wrist for 2 to 3 days prior to using. If sensitive to baking soda, we recommend that you try an apple cider vinegar wash before applying. This helps alleviate any reaction and allows you to continue using natural deodorant.
Jena’s Notes: If your skin is sensitive, shave the night before. Also, a little goes a long way. If our Probiotic Deodorant is staining your shirt, you’re using too much product. Blot underarms with a dry washcloth or apply less.